Rwanda Gorilla Safaris, Wildlife & Primate Safaris
East To West Safaris helps you arrange Gorilla safaris Rwanda tours, Uganda, and Congo where we provide you the best tailor-made itineraries to help you plan your visit to a thousand hills country and across East African countries. We have made it easy for you to find a car for hire, Hotel booking and gorilla permits in Rwanda for tourists visiting gorillas in Rwanda & Uganda. We deliver all of those services in the time of an eye blink. Do not hesitate to contact us for gorilla trekking Rwanda!
Arriving at Kigali International Airport,
After confirming to travel Rwanda with us, you will be surprised by our hospitable driver or tour guides with a warm welcome to pick you to your chosen place to stay in Kigali. Our Safari Cars for hire will be available to take you to National Parks and everywhere you wish to be whether it’s a wildlife safari, Gorilla safaris Rwanda or Primate safaris in Rwanda.
Driving in Kigali, Rwanda
Before you drive in Rwanda you must be 18 years old at least and have your international driving license. In addition, you need to know that the maximum speed allowed in Rwanda is 80km/h and the regular is 50km/h.
Top Attractions in Rwanda
Gorilla Trekking in Rwanda
There are 1000 mountain gorillas left in the world, and half of that population resides in the Virunga Mountain range spanning Rwanda, Uganda, and the Democratic Republic of Congo. Gorillas are one of Rwanda’s greatest tourist attractions as well as animal conservation success stories. Gorilla Trekking in Rwanda can only be done in Volcanoes National Park; which is located in Musanze District in the north of the country, that is 116km/72miles and 2 hours drive from the capital city Kigali. Mountain gorillas are endangered species, there are 11 gorilla families in Rwanda and When tracking gorillas in Rwanda, it’s possible to request to visit a specific group once you are at the park headquarters, but this can never be guaranteed. Seeing mountain gorillas in the wild is unforgettable, and planning a trip to Rwanda is easier than ever. Book a lifetime trip a to visit endangered mountain gorillas in Rwanda, Uganda, and DRC. Book your gorilla tours Rwanda trips with us!.
Chimpanzee Tracking in Rwanda
The chimp trekking in Nyungwe Forest National Park sets off from three reception centers; Kitabi, Uwinka (main) and Gisakura where tourists can meet the park ranger guides. The tourists are expected to be at the reception center as early as 4.30am and at 5 am drive to the starting point of the trek into the forest. Because the chimps nest somewhere new every night, there are trackers who go ahead of the trekking group to find them and communicate with the ranger guides. Tourists spend only one hour with the chimpanzees in Nyungwe Forest National Park and get to observe them closely going about their lives and see the human-like features and behavior that make them our closest relatives with 98.7% DNA. Every now and then the chimps communicate by way of deafening screams, loud pant hoots and thunderous slapping of the tree barks and buttresses.
Gorilla Trekking Tours in Uganda
East to West Safaris helps you plan gorilla tours Rwanda and gorilla trekking Rwanda, Uganda and D.R.Congo for travellers looking for gorilla trekking Rwanda safaris and Gorilla habituation experience in both countries Rwanda and Uganda. Furthermore, Gorilla trekking is the most attraction for tourists across East-African countries especially in Rwanda and Uganda.
Both countries are the safest countries to track mountain gorillas – neither country has its African versions of drive-by shootings, gun-ownership is quite limited here, and one of the safest places to be in either Uganda or Rwanda is on a Gorilla Trek in Bwindi Impenetrable Park, Mgahinga Gorilla Park, and Volcanoes National Park. Book for gorilla tours Rwanda with East To West Safaris Now!.
Rwanda Gorilla Safaris & Tours
Visit Rwanda! We offer Bespoke Gorilla Tours in Rwanda. Book Rwanda Gorilla Safaris, Wildlife Safaris in Rwanda, Cultural Tours, Local Community Tours and More. East To West Safaris offers tailor-made sustainable Rwanda tours & safaris to all fragile Eco tourism destinations like Rwanda National Parks, forests, wetlands, cultural sites and beach holidays. East To West Safaris has launched more special gorilla tours from 3 Days Gorilla Trek and 7 Days Rwanda Safari.
Rwanda gorilla permits cost $ 1500 USD gorilla permit per person during the low season from November – May and here you have to visit 2 or 3 Rwanda National Parks and we offer many Rwanda Gorilla Adventure and Wildlife safaris in Rwanda package. More so for travelers in Rwanda for the conferences and seminars we offer a discounted gorilla permit of $ 1275 USDper person and to enjoy one of these travel deals contact us and our tour consultant +250 788 690 775 will respond to all your questions in time.
Visit and tour Rwanda with 4x4 Safari Cars
East To West Safaris Rwanda offers you an opportunity to hire a safari car in Rwanda and get to tour Rwanda with no hesitation., our Safari car hire Rwanda offers you the better wildlife viewing in Rwandan National Parks. Safari Car Hire in Rwanda is the Best Option to Enjoy the wildlife tours and game drives in Rwanda. We are the Leading tour company in Rwanda with 4×4 Safari Cars for hire for travellers on a safari in Rwanda or Uganda through East To West Safaris Rwanda.
Our safari car hire offers 4×4 safari cars for hire in Rwanda and Uganda with comprehensive insurance, camping gear, GPS (on request). We offer Exciting Safaris in Rwanda, Game Drive safaris and tours and travel services in Rwanda.
Gorilla Tracking Guidelines
- Visiting time is limited to one hour.
- Spitting in the park is strictly prohibited.
- Maximum 8 visitors per group.
- Should you need to cough, cover your mouth and turn away from the gorillas.
- Visitors are asked to maintain a distance of 7m from the gorillas. If you are sick with a cold or other contagious illness, please do not visit the gorillas.
- When with the gorillas, keep your voice low.
- Try not to make rapid movements that may frighten the gorillas.
- If a gorilla should charge or vocalize at you, do not be alarmed, stand still, look away from the gorilla and follow your guide’s directions.
- Do not litter.(when on your gorilla tours Rwanda/Uganda)
Useful Info; Gorilla Trekking Rwanda
- The climate in Musanze is changeable and you can generally expect both sun and rainfall during the day.
- There is no need for concern about personal security, the security of our visitors is our highest priorities.
- Musanze, at 1,700m above sea level, is generally quite cold, particularly in the evening, so warm clothing is advised.
- Recommended clothing is long trousers and shirts when in the forest to avoid nettle stings.
- Study walking shoes or hiking boots are essential. You may find raingear useful.
- Bring a water bottle and a small snack although eating, drinking and smoking near the gorillas is forbidden.
- Photography is permitted, although keep your flashlight off.
- Mountain gorillas live at high altitude and this may cause difficulties for some visitors. You should pace yourself, walk slowly and drink plenty of water. No one should feel deterred from making this trip.
- Porters are available to help you carry your daypack for a small charge.